Welcome

Welcome

Sunday, July 17, 2011

First birthday of my Princelino

First birthday of my Princelino

After one year, my little princelino became
 one year old!
The project
plans prepared
almost one month.
The cake takes part in this competition
if you want to give your kindly likes please vote here.

Thank so much my friend Rania
my "cake artist idol"
for valuable advice in the realization
 for my cake!
Her amazing cakes you can see in tourtes.com
The cupcake stand purchased from here
The sweets creation were made by me.
The party became the Ktima Fragma.
The entire decoration made ​​it  of my friend Katherine
her work you can see here and here 
also you can find her here.
The big Prince and the Ladies.
The dreamy tutus of my super ladies
 were bought from my new friend Mihaela
and her amazing shop in Etsy.com.
Granddaughter
and grandfather.
The delicious Cake and Chocolate Fudge Frosting
adapted from Call me cupcake.
Thank the godmother of my eldest son for her help,
  I will not ever forget her!
 “I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living,
my baby you'll be.”
~Robert N. Munsch~
I love you
from
Baby Lifestyles Magazine February – March 2012 Issue
Vendor Credits
Cake and Cookies, Meringue: Cupcake the Right Shape ,
Crowns and Marshmallows: Vizantino.gr,
Place: Ktima Fragma

>
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...